Monday, April 8, 2013

Sis. Burr | A Rainy Day Sister Missionary Session

When I say this was a "rainy day" session, I kid you not. Buckets and buckets! The word "torrential" came to mind a few times during this shoot (although that may have been exaggerating a little bit). Still, a very rainy day. I love these images! 

This first image shows the view from my car. It looks like a wonderful painting and I hope to create a series around this concept someday...

Anyway, enjoy this adorable, soon-to-be, amazing sister missionary! This weather has her ready for Canada!


































































Are you or a loved one headed out on a mission soon?
 Schedule your missionary session with me at theonlyche@gmail.com.





1 comment:

  1. Che',
    I can't believe I forgot to do mission pictures for Kammie before she left. Maybe you can do some for her as soon as she gets home. The boys all have them so I'm in trouble. These were great and of course jogged my memory.
    I love the prom ones too. Awesome!
    Love, Mom Morris

    ReplyDelete

Little Angel | Newborn Girl Session

This little beauty is surrounded by lots of love in her home. I really adore the newborn stage. The sweet newness of life is something inde...