Monday, September 22, 2014

Asher and Victoria | Dear Love Session

Swoon. I die.

I was so excited when Asher and Victoria wanted to set up a session to celebrate their love. I am so glad that they chose to get all dressed up in their wedding attire. They are celebrating a wonderful 3 years together and many more to come.

Seriously, I wanted to post every image but had to show some self-restraint.































Email me and let's set up a Dear Love session for you. You can choose to get all dressed up or go casual. Get some pictures of you with your special someone that you can treasure for years to come.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Excellent job! I wonder if they would give me copies of some of these photos... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful relatives! Inside and out.

    ReplyDelete

Little Angel | Newborn Girl Session

This little beauty is surrounded by lots of love in her home. I really adore the newborn stage. The sweet newness of life is something inde...