Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Awesome Prom Group Session



I had a great time taking Prom pictures for this group of amazing guys and gals! They all looked so glamorous! I love that they wanted some unique pictures to remember a special evening! I enjoy the color pictures with all the variation and I love that the black and white pictures feel like an old Hollywood glamour movie. 





























































I want to be there to help preserve your special event memories.
Contact me at theonlyche@gmail.com to schedule an appointment.


2 comments:

  1. Che', I love these!! Can't wait to see the rest of them!! Thank you!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos! Nick looked so great!

    ReplyDelete

Little Angel | Newborn Girl Session

This little beauty is surrounded by lots of love in her home. I really adore the newborn stage. The sweet newness of life is something inde...